3/9/09

Ok...I'm pretty sure I'm the WORST blogger ever! I just can't quite seem to find the time to update this thing all the time...Maybe that's because we move somewhere different every time the weather changes! Just kiddin'...I'm honestly going to do my best to keep this updated as much as possible. (I know some of you are thinking, "I'll believe it when I see it!" I'll prove you wrong, Promise!)

2 comments:

Jason & Karen said...

Yay!! New pics. Who was that awesome photographer? haha just kiddin. I was just gettin ready to post our pics from the ride too and thought I would see if you had done yours yet and you DID! You better prove us all wrong :) Come over and visit soon. I had fun with you guys this week and I heard the talks went way good. I feel so bad we werent there. I really wanted to come.

Will, Kate and Dax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.