Dude! I am freakin proud! That picture of Daxie is seriously so cute! I need to come visit soon huh! I will definitely be coming a lot when Mckay leaves me!
Oh my gosh! Dax is a big boy now. I can't believe how much he has changed since I last saw him. I am glad that you updated your blog so that I could see how cute Dax is :)
HEY! I made a blog the other day because Brooke told me it would be a good idea :)You's is so dang cute, Daxie is growing up SO FAST! I need to come visit asap. I miss you guys way too much!!
Will and I got married June 2, 2006. Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Dax was born a little over a year later, and we can't imagine life without him. We are living in Junction and I must say there's more to it than meets the eye! Will loves his job and we're excited to meet more people!
5 comments:
Kate! Your little boy is so cute. Where are you these days?
I'm glad you finally posted! I was wondering how you were doing!
Dude! I am freakin proud! That picture of Daxie is seriously so cute! I need to come visit soon huh! I will definitely be coming a lot when Mckay leaves me!
Oh my gosh! Dax is a big boy now. I can't believe how much he has changed since I last saw him. I am glad that you updated your blog so that I could see how cute Dax is :)
HEY! I made a blog the other day because Brooke told me it would be a good idea :)You's is so dang cute, Daxie is growing up SO FAST! I need to come visit asap. I miss you guys way too much!!
Post a Comment