
4/1/09
One of Dax's favorite things to do is look through the SuperLooper or any kind of horse magazine with his dad. Today while I was doing things around the house I walked by and noticed him looking a the Western Horseman. A few minutes later I walked by again and saw that he had started through it again.......and again, so I dashed to my bedroom to grab the camera just in time to catch hime hugging the magazine after his fourth attempt of looking through it! What a kid! What's that saying,..."Every old hen thinks her crow is the blackest." I might be a LITTLE guilty :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I think these pics just made my day. That cracks me up. He is quite the kid. Hey I tried to get ahold of ya yesterday. Are you in Junction?
I hope my little boy turns out just like baby Dax! He seriously is so dang cute. I miss all you guys!! PLEASE come to STG and see me :)
He is so cute. I love that he reads magazines...Hilarious!! When I get done with school lets get together with Karen and have a girls day. (girls day with Kade and Dax...ha ha) What do you think??
Kate how are you? I found you off of Karen's blog and I am so glad because I need your address! I am getting married in July and I want to send you an invitation!
Hey! Thanks so much for coming to hang out with us this weekend. Jas and I were just talking about it and wish you guys would more often. We love it! See you this weekend hopefully! love ya
KATE! Ok sorry about the other day when you called and I was at the game...I felt bad after cuz you were probably thinking I was rude! I was trying to focus on two different things and it definitely was NOT working :)ha But I just want to tell you that I LOVE you and MISS you (and Willard and Daxie) and NEED to see you ASAP :)Hope Piute county isn't too cold :)ha
Hey I had to make my blog private so email me your email so I can invite you to read my blog still..
Elina_17@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment