12/18/08

Will's parents came out to visit a few weeks ago and we had a blast! We were sad to see them go home, but we hope we can fly down to see them soon! (Thanks Larry & Debbie for coming out! We love you guys!) And yes...our house has orange carpet! Good thing that color is coming back into style!





















































3 comments:

Derrek & Rilee said...

Hey Kate! I love the picture of Dax on the horse, too cute

Krista Payne said...

Hey, we just found your blog. It's good to see what you guys are up to. This is Taylor and Krista.

Tanya said...

Hey so I hope that you were not serious about giving up on blogging. I will be so sad :( But I have to tell you something funny...Dax called me the other day and left me a message. Ha Ha! It was funny. I will have to call you and tell you about it but it made me laugh. What a cutie! Hope all is well!